- For children ages 3 to the entry level age for kindergarten.
- Program funding is provided by United Way
- Allows families with “at risk” children to apply for entry to high quality half or full day (5.5 hour) preschool programs
- Child may have a developmental delay, a disability, or other conditions that put them “at risk”.
- The available spaces for “at risk” children are limited and governed by Pre K Regulations
- Child lives in a family earning up to 300% of the poverty level based on family size
- Acceptance into the program requires review and approval by United Way
- Upon acceptance, there is no cost to the family for tuition
Contact Michael Murphy, Early Childhood Director at 267-520-7200 or email@example.com